On sale 16 June 2022 – available to pre-order
The fifth issue of Doctor Who: Chronicles will focus on 1967 – the year Patrick Troughton established himself as the Doctor and such monsters as the Ice Warriors and the Yeti were introduced.
This 116-page bookazine from the makers of DWM contains all-new features, including:
• A summary of the year’s most significant events in the Doctor Who universe, both on and off screen
• Highlights of the spin-off media released in 1967, including Doctor Who Annual stories, TV Comic adventures and ice-lolly cards
• Doctor Who in the popular press
• Special effects and production techniques
• Overviews of The Highlanders, The Underwater Menace, The Moonbase, The Macra Terror, The Faceless Ones, The Evil of the Daleks, The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Abominable Snowmen and The Ice Warriors.
- 31 May 2022
- Books, Comics and Magazines