On sale 4th March 2021
CHRIS NOTH, JOHN LLOYD, THE MOONBASE AND MORE!
Highlights of the issue include:
• Some of Doctor Who’s most renowned illustrators discuss their techniques: Chris Achilléos, Colin Howard, Martin Geraghty, Stuart Crouch, Anthony Dry and Anthony Lamb all speak exclusively to DWM.
• Television producer John Lloyd discusses his never-realised 1979 four-parter The Doomsday Contract ahead of its Big Finish release.
• Meet the collectors committed to acquiring the autographs of their favourite stars.
• Behind-the-scenes insights into the interactive game The Lonely Assassins, including an interview with one of its stars, Ingrid Oliver.
• New CG images recreate the sets from the lost episodes of 1967’s The Moonbase. Plus an analysis of the serial’s original studio floorplans and a tribute to its designer, Colin Shaw.
• Doctor Who guest star Chris Noth talks about working with the Daleks, the art of villainy and why he’s flying the flag for the series in America.
• Apocrypha investigates The Mystery of the Marie Celeste, a story from the 1970 Dr Who Annual.
• Reviews of the new Target novelisations Dalek, The Crimson Horror and The Witchfinders.
• The Fact of Fiction analyses 2012’s Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.
• The final part of The White Dragon, a new comic-strip adventure for the Thirteenth Doctor.
• New regular feature Sufficient Data crunches Doctor Who’s numbers.
• Previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more ...