Doctor Who: Hunters of the Burning Stone
Join the Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams on their amazing adventures in space and time in these collected comics from the pages of DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE! Featuring three incredible stories: THE BROKEN MAN, IMAGINARY ENEMIES and the 50th anniversary special HUNTERS OF THE BURNING STONE. PLUS! A bumper commentary section where writer SCOTT GRAY and artists MARTIN GERAGHTY and MIKE COLLINS reveal the stories behind the strips.Featuring never-before-published artwork, original story outlines and much more!
- Release date: 1 Apr 2013
- Product type: Graphic Novel
- Binding: Perfect Bound
- ISBN: 9781846535451
- Available for delivery to the following countries: United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Ireland
- Shipped from: UK
- Doctor Who: Liberation of the Daleks | Panini
- FREE Exclusive Cybermen Cover Art Print when you purchase Cybermen: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection direct from Panini
- Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor Anthology | Panini
- Daleks: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection – Volume 2 | Panini
- Daleks: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection Volume 1| Panini
- Doctor Who: The Age of Chaos | Panini
We found other products you might like!