The Story of Doctor Who: Bookazine 18
|Release date:||4 Oct 2018|
|Available for delivery to the following countries:||United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Ireland|
THE STORY OF DOCTOR WHO 13 Doctors… More than 40 companions… Countless alien adversaries… One essential guide to the entire journey. The Story of Doctor Who is a lavishly illustrated introduction to the entire show, with sections devoted to all of the television Doctors, many of the key creative figures, and much more. Highlights include new, exclusive interviews with Jodie Whittaker and showrunner Chris Chibnall. Editor Marcus Hearn says: “Series 11 was one of the television events of the year, bringing a whole new audience to Doctor Who. We wanted to create something special for those new fans, a bookazine that offers an accessible history of the whole 55-year journey, with biographies of the major players and recommendations for essential viewing. Along the way we delved deep in the picture vault, so this is a lavish souvenir that will hopefully appeal to longstanding fans as well as newcomers.” The luxurious feel extends to a front cover edged with gold-coloured foil.
- Doctor Who Magazine #570 | Panini
- Doctor Who: Chronicles Issue 3: 1983 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #569 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #568 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #567 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #566 | Panini
- Doctor Who: Chronicles Issue 2: 1975 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #565 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #564 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #563 | Panini
- Doctor Who Magazine #562 | Panini
We found other products you might like!