Doctor Who: The White Dragon
The Doctor’s comic strip adventures continue! Written by Scott Gray and Jacqueline Rayner, with art by Martin Geraghty and Russ Leach, The White Dragon is the second collection of Thirteenth Doctor tales, taken from the pages of Doctor Who Magazine.
The stories are diverse in their settings, ranging from psychic creatures causing havoc in 1950s small-town America; a martial arts masterpiece as the Doctor teams-up with Bruce Lee in 1970s Hong Kong; a visit to a forest planet that harbours an arboreal horror; a trip to the pantomime that induces an extreme case of stage fright; and a dilapidated English manor that’s rumoured to be a gateway to hell!
Also includes special behind-the-scenes features with exclusive material revealing how the strips were created, including artwork and commentary from the writers and artists.
- Release date: 1 Mar 2024
- Product type: Graphic Novel
- Binding: Perfect Bound
- ISBN: 9781804911778
- Available for delivery to the following countries: United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Ireland
- Shipped from: UK
- Doctor Who: The White Dragon | Panini
- Doctor Who: Liberation of the Daleks | Panini
- FREE Exclusive Cybermen Cover Art Print when you purchase Cybermen: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection direct from Panini
- Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor Anthology | Panini
- Daleks: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection – Volume 2 | Panini
- Daleks: The Ultimate Comic Strip Collection Volume 1| Panini
- Doctor Who: The Age of Chaos | Panini